Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yeah, that's why I said I wasn't going to do that.

Piss. Crap, crap, and more piss.

I just got on my scales. Yes, I know, I said I wasn't going to weigh myself during the week. But I had a moment of weakness and just wanted to check my progress. I was hoping for great results seeing as how I'd felt like butt all week and had worked really hard to stay on program.

Nothing. Zip, nada. Haven't even lost an ounce this week.

WHAT.THE.HELL?!?!?!?!?

I'm not really sure why I'm letting this bother me. I've been on program 100% and that's all I have control over. I cannot control whether the scales move--I can only control what I can do in an attempt to make them move. I tell myself all of those things and yet I'm still completely annoyed with the number on my scale.

Time to give Paul the go-ahead to hide the darn thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment