Sunday, January 22, 2012

Reflecting on the week

Resisting temptation. That's been my major accomplishment of this week. Paul and the boys have eaten all sorts of things this week that are off limits to me, and I've managed to stay away from ALL of them. Not even a nibble. I've been on program completely since the day I started--not wavering for even a second. Has it been hard? Oh yeah, and frankly, it's not getting any easier. It just is what it is. Maybe someday it will be easier, I don't know. One thing it is doing, however, is making me stronger in my resolve. With each time that passes that I conquer my cravings and desires, I grow more confident in knowing that I can do this. I AM doing it!

My goals for the upcoming week:

1) Get calories between 800-900 every day. That's what the program says, and I haven't quite made it there yet. How am I going to do this? PLAN AHEAD. If I have higher calorie snacks throughout the day, dinner gets a calorie reduction. It becomes a 200 calorie or less meal.

Supplement 1 = 200 calories
Snack 1 = 100 calories (appx)
Supplement 2= 200 calories
Snack 2 = 100 calories (appx)
Dinner = 200 calories (appx)
If needed, evening snack = veggies or sugar-free Jello.

Total = 800-900 calories.

2) Exercise at least 3x this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment