Friday, January 13, 2012

The perils of having a 40 pound 2-year old

Today was another good day. No cravings to report. I picked up Elijah last night and he jumped in my arms. I felt something snap in my elbow and today, I have swelling, pain, and limited range of motion. Ick. I'll give it a few days of heal time and see if it feels better. If not, I'll go into the doctor and get it checked out. For now, it's ibuprofen and ice. I love having my "little" guy, but my poor body will be grateful when he will walk where I want him to walk without having to have me carry him!

GOOD THINGS: 1) Still rocking the water. 128oz of straight water + 6oz Diet Dr. Pepper (it was a 12oz soda, but according to program rules, only 6oz count) + 8oz green tea = 142oz! Bring on the pee!!!!

BAD THINGS: 1) Stupid elbow. 2) More vegetables. I sort of slacked on that one today. I meant to eat some broccoli as a late-night snack, but didn't get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment