Monday, January 16, 2012

I do love my husband. Promise.

Paul pulled a cheesecake out of the freezer today. SERIOUSLY, honey?!? While I'm on my period? While I'm busting my butt to stay in ketosis? Alright, alright, not everything revolves around me. Just because I chose this diet does not mean that Paul can't have his cheesecake. And actually, it wasn't that bad. Did I want some of that cheesecake? You bet your ass. Besides, I bought it. But I wasn't pining away over it. I didn't even have to pray for strength--although I should thank God for being there for me even when I didn't feel the need to ask him for help.

Cramps are still kicking my butt over here, but I'm drinking tons of water and continuing to take ibuprofen. I'm also using my trusty warm-up-in-the-microwave-bean-bag-thingie. I'll just be happy when Auntie Flo has left the residence.

Tomorrow is my first weigh-in and class since returning to the program. I feel good, I'm pretty sure I'm in ketosis and rocking the fat burn. I don't think there's anything else I could have done better, so I'm happy with what I've accomplished so far. Hopefully the scales will reflect that! And if not, they will eventually--I just have to stick to it.

GOOD THINGS: Carbs were very low today, water intake was still high, resisted the cheesecake, grocery shopped and meal planned for the week.

BAD THINGS: WTF was up with Paul and the cheesecake, yucky cramps, really need to get in those pesky veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment