Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Water

SO TIRED this morning. And sore. Thank you, New Directions yoga class.

I totally fell asleep sitting up with Elijah watching Toy Story 3 this morning. Mother of the Year right here, baby. It's 10:20pm right now and I swear, I'm going to bed. Another day on program in the books.

I kept my calories under 1000 today and I'm proud of myself for that. It's easier to do if I keep my dinner smaller/low-calorie. Those NY Strip steaks, while healthy, are calorie killers if I'm to stay between 800-900 calories. Yes, I know, that's very low. But I'm being monitored very closely. While we're on that subject, please, for all that is good and holy, DO NOT attempt to do a very-low calorie diet without consulting your doctor. Now that I sound like a lawyer, on to the next thing....

I want to go back to drinking the gallon+ of water that I was drinking, but honestly, I think I'm more hungry when I'm drinking that much water! I know it sounds weird, but hey, it's me. Today was a great non-hunger day for me. I was able to stretch snacks/meals into 3.5-4 hours apart versus the 2 I had been doing. I can't explain the water thing. I still got in 74oz today, so I'm definitely meeting my "quota."

Time for bed. Since energy for exercise is directly tied to the amount of sleep I get, I'm going force myself to start going to bed earlier as part of this whole "take care of Carlyn" movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment