Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day One

Today went well, but that's to be expected. It's never hard to start a program for me. The hard part comes two months in, three months in. I can go weeks on program to start--but that fall, when it happens, is a momentum killer. I struggle hard with getting back on track once I've fallen off. But, today was a good day. I'll celebrate the success of that. I'll build on that.

I was hungry today, but that's also to be expected. I tried to keep my snacking to a minimum and my calories low, but I'm sure I'll be able to drop at least 100 calories off my daily total once I reach ketosis. Ketosis = no more nasty hunger. I have no cravings to report today, but again, it's never at first that the cravings get to me. It's after I've "denied" myself something for a while. Then come my "justifications."

I just pray God give me the strength to make THIS time be THE time. I'm ready to live a better life by losing this weight.

GOOD THINGS TODAY: Massive amounts of water consumed (140oz)--go me!

BAD THINGS TODAY: Hunger. Really, I'm stretching with that one. Today was a good day. I was excited to get back on program.

No comments:

Post a Comment